Old 02-12-2013, 07:48 PM   #187
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010-1SS-IBM View Post
You're wrong.
Bold statement there.

Would you be able to state what you think I am wrong about?

Chinese auto market going to 30 million units? I've seen that from GM and from a Ford document discussing their global asperations?

That having the Chinese market and an Indian market growing while ours is not? Check the data. We are well below historical volumes and eve when it recovers fully we will be no more than where we've been years ago.

Wrong about the fact, yes fact, that Tar Sands require one more step to produce oil than simpl pumping out of the ground? Or that Shale requires another step again?

Just curious. I've been reading reports on this for years and just wondering how they are all wrong.

Or are you just being hopeful...................cuz even I hope all of this is wrong. It's just that without something strange happening a future world of cheap gas isn't likely in our future.........at least until no one uses gas anymore.

Now if in the future, China discovers oil all bets are off. They just haven't yet.

So how do you envision a world where oil is in much much higher demand but Canadien Tar Sands and Rocky Mountain shale somehow stay cheap?

Last edited by Number 3; 02-12-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote