View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #120
HaubSS

Drives: '11 IBM 2SS/RS LS3/M6
IMO, if you want to watch this model die (again) do a second generation retro look. I strongly believe that this would absolutly be the end of an era for the Camaro.

I love the look of the Gen2, 70-73 is actually my fav body style ever, but that is not the answer here.

As it has been stated many times before, This car with slight redesign cues, on the ATS platform with the same LS3 heart would be so invigorating for this line. Exactly what the brass needs to do, ensure they reignite the appeal with the Gen6.

Nothing about the 2015 model year can, or should, look like an afterthought. The fans will spot it, magazines will tear it apart and the sales will show exactly what we fear. The death of our Camaro. GM has some of the best designers in thier pocket, need to tap the resources within the company and ensure this redesign is the most thought out design ever.

I feel this redesign is even more crucial to the company than the C7 Corvette. GM, AL, Scott, I have faith gentlemen just like everyone else on here. Please listen to the fans and supporters, we love the brand and model just as much as you do.
BMR Stage 3 suspension
MRR 288 - 20x10(+35), 20x11(+43)
HaubSS is offline   Reply With Quote