View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #125
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
I've put my opinion here quite a bit lol...I think what your doing is fun and maybe GM will take note of some of the opinions here. Of course, by now it may be getting a bit late in the design stage....who knows.

Anyways, I felt like the front was coming together nicely, but the side profile is still not doing it for me. I feel it has got to have a futuristic muscle feel. The shoulder lines look too soft to me. The current Camaro has a short swoop in the rear, and then from the door handle and up, a longer swoop. I wonder If that can't be exaggerated a bit more? Your design softens up on those swoops. If that's how you see the 6th gen, well then that's just fine. This is your creation after all so I have no problem with that but I want those defining lines.

I don't think everything has to be edgy these days, but I sure do like it (much of the time). I also feel the greenhouse is still too short...its shorter than the current car...at least it looks that way.

For me, I love the hard edges of the current Camaro and I'd like to see that carried into the next gen. From any angle, the way the sun, or whatever light source there is bounces and reflects off the body just really gives you something to look at.

I don't really lean one way or the other on a revolutionary, or evolutionary design.