View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 05:36 PM   #42
shine2013

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Thank you to all the constructive and supportive commenters! The overall tone of the posts (most of them anyways) has greatly improved and the suggestions and constructive feedback is definitely welcome.

Here's the latest; a LOT of small tweaks and adjustments pretty much all over the place. Enhancing the curves and sculpting. Right now the hood is a simple and smooth shape but I created it as a separate element so I can change it and/or have multiple versions. I'm going to modify it for those who've suggested that.

Attachment 587479
Attachment 587480
Attachment 587481

I'm surprised to see over 1,000 views already in only a day! Good to see the interest, and considering that many views, it's nice to see very few disparaging remarks. This is the reason why I like this forum; by and large the members are a much classier bunch than what I see in other forums.
Mean this is the best way possible, but I don't like that one. Reminds me too much of a vette. I bought my Camaro mostly due to dealer customer service, but also because of how it looks. It's modern, but still very retro. Hope this helps. I think it's awesome you have the skill to create concept cars. Keep up the hard work.
shine2013 is offline   Reply With Quote