View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #83
Misfit1

Drives: 2012 White/Inferno 2SS
I like the concept....now with that said, would i buy it the way it sits??? NO, ITS A RENDERING!!!

What i see here is the idea of what a future car could in some ways pull styling cues from. Could I see this as a Camaro? sure, but like many have said it would of course need a bit more refining. As a concept its radical and aggressive. The idea of styling cues from a fighter jet is good!! It means this designer is pulling ideas from elsewhere other than just cars..AS A GOOD DESIGNER SHOULD!!!

If they made something like this with similar styling cues as a Camaro or any other bowtie car, i could see it being a hit. The side view is definatley a stunner, the rear..close just a bit more tweeking, roofline? duh its a concept so that would totally change in production, the front...meh, cool but missing something....although looks kinda like a ninja.

....OH and lest we forget the wheels....
Quote:
Comic book toy cars with ridiculously over-size wheels
in the RENDER (imaginative idea) they are HUGE...lol, but in the model...they look right on the car.
Or maybe they could be the new hot wheels edition!

I could see this as the future to the new Camaro more so than a lot of the other renders and ideas out there...no matter how practical or impractical they are.
Misfit1 is offline   Reply With Quote