View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 03:17 PM   #136
Android42019
The Black Emerald

Drives: '17 ZL1, '08 Trailblazer, '11 1LTRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by benanderson89 View Post
To be perfectly honest, if the styling on the rear bumper is the only thing they're laughing it (which they are, TBH), then it means Chevy did right on the mechanicals.

saw one of these driving down the road and was like AHA cuz im pretty sure this is why they were trying to incorporate that little flare? at the back, anyways yeah Charger, Sure, if its a Hellcat. Challenger, Sure if its a Hellcat. and as far as mustang goes EWE, UNLESS its a shelby i do not like this year of regular/GT models unlike the previous Gen. the outside was overhauled leaving this inside with ALOT of dissapointment for me, i sat in one at our auto show and was very let down.... shifter is awkward in the Dodges for automatic, dont like the new lower trims front grille for the charger and nothing to complain about with the challenger cuz the taillights grew on me as soon as i saw them in person. Camaro does have issues, but the interior is WAY better looking TO ME than the plain looking dash of the stang....would buy the previous gen before this current one for interior as well, this camaro has so much more tech in comparison to previous models on the SS which is a win for camaro against the mustang from what i saw, no not a major outside overhaul like we expected but i was hoping for better inside and thats what i got lol.

Everyone has their own opinion at the end of the day though.
ill be saving for 2017 50th edition and see what minor improvements are made.

Last edited by Android42019; 05-18-2015 at 03:35 PM.
Android42019 is offline   Reply With Quote