View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 05:48 AM   #31
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_krazee View Post
I'm so glad to see several folks are also wanting to see a return of the "blues" from the 1st gen. I remember one of the Camaro sales posters that my Dad had at the dealership; it was that gorgeous LeMan's blue! I kept that poster for YEARS...even took it to college with me to hang in my dorm room, next to the poster of the red Corvette!!!
Love me some bowties....since forever!
It doesn't matter what we want if the color doesn't sell well. I just hope we don't have to pay $7000 extra for a nice blue in the sixth gen. Just another reminder that 2010 started with 10 colors for the Camaro and now we have 9. We lost a color and it doesn't look like we're getting it back. If we did it would probably just be another reddish, brownish metallic concoction. The closest we have to a nice blue right now is Dark Blurple and that's a shame. Maybe the production of the Camaro moving to Lansing will allow it to lay claim to more of it's own color choices instead of them being dictated by other models. I'm sure there will be other models built on the same line but I'm hoping the success of the fifth gen will give the Camaro priority for some real, brighter color choices.