View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 06:17 PM   #53
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
I wanna see something a little smaller, maybe 200 lbs lighter with a 475 HP V8 and a 350 HP V6 give or take a few. I like the current interior, but less plasticy stuff would be nice. The exterior of the Camaro already looks amazing, so maybe just a little refresh would be good. I will be waiting for the 2017/18 ZL1!
Not sure about the power of course, but you can bet the car will be slightly smaller and definitely lighter. Check out this thread:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallysport View Post
Woohoo! The 6th Gen is coming! Let me make this educated guess: It will not be offered in any shade of BLUE. Period!
Well, maybe for the first few months it will be. GM will put a crappy computer made image of the blue on its website. Nobody will buy it. Then people will start to see it in person and realize it is awesome, but by then GM will have already killed it off because of poor sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipinminn View Post
I'd like to see a V6 for us Fuel cost saving people that still want some POWER when needed > All the juice and no seeds. Say twin Turbos like the LENO Sema car. V6 with 426 hourse power and still get 30MPG not thats what we NEED.
If they do the car as talked about in the link above the car should gain some MPG from the weight savings alone. An N/A V6 would be an easy high to mid 13 second car or better and 12s for the SS (whether V8 or TTV6) would be much more the norm than the current SS.