View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #78
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Front and rear are looking killer!

If I had to make a suggestion on the rear, it would be that the diffusor either comes down low enough to be on either side of the exhaust tips (like in the rending on page 1) , or completely surround them like the 5th gen does. Maybe its just the angle of your rear shot above, but it looks like the diffusor ends slightly above the tip, and is a straight line across basically. I think the diffusor coming down and surrounding the tips gives room to add more character to the rear end.

As said before, the front and rear are killer, but something about the side view is not doing it for me. I think part of it is the fact that the sides of the car (beltline and lower) stick out so much further than the top half of the car (the "bubble"). I feel like the top needs to be widened a bit more which could end up doing two things... 1) increase interior space assuming the width of the car isn't changed...or 2) decrease the width of the car since the sides will be going in further to line up better with the top half "bubble".

Don't get me wrong...I like that the beltline sticks out somewhat from the top...its a great trait, but this may be a bit much.

I'm not sure if the vents on the side work well either since rest is so shapely curved, but the side definitely needs something there to spice it up so a vent is a good start.

as always...fantastic work.