View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #281
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_ View Post
Wasn't this you?

"A lightly boosted V6 will run circles around a lightly boosted I-4, so the I-4 will need more radical components to handle higher boost just to keep up with the V6. That means for the same level of performance you will shell out more money for the I-4, and have less headroom to tune it because it will already be pushed closer to the limit just to feel like a mildly boosted V6."

Sounds like you were speaking in general. You didn't state anything regarding make/model/type. I speak from what I know- turbocharged I-4s beating the crap out of V-6 and V-8s with FI. Look for the FACTS all around you.
Where exactly did I say anything that even suggests they are being compared in different cars?

If you think that I meant different cars then I can take your approach and say I meant the V6 was in a mini cooper and the I-4 I was thinking of was in an International School Bus.

I can play your silly semantics game too! Wheeee! It's fun to intentionally misinterpret people to make it look like I won an argument!! I never tried this before, and it's additcive! Give me some more posts to dismantle! This is fun!
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote