View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:55 AM   #48
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
definitely not a bad start. The biggest issue I see for this as a Camaro concept, is the fact that it looks too short. by short, I mean length wise, front to back. should be a 2+2 car. I know the rear is not really useful to most adults, but having the little bit of room there would help with the proportion. which would obviously make the doors larger, like they are now. Also, the length of the front of the car is too short. need a longer hood. and of course might require the width of the car to be bigger.

I didn't read the thread really, but I just glimpsed at the last post, about CAFE rules. I'm not familiar with what rules they set, other than emissions, depending on the size of the vehicle.

That's just my thoughts on this concept. it doesn't really say Camaro, but more of a small sports coupe. in the line of a br-z or the same class as the other cars that were posted. which, not saying in 2020, that's what the Camaro would turn into, but if so, i'll probably be looking for another car. lol