View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 03:56 PM   #37
jlcustomz

Drives: 83 el camaro
I think you latest version looks a lot better. Wheel wells correct lower shape. The new roofline looks much better to me, while at the same time still gives an increased viewing area over 5th gens. I,d say you nailed it as far as what I was thinking.

I think what a lot of people don't realize about gm & others design is how much all overall platforms WILL change shape in the future. All the first cars looked like horseless carriages, next was very boxy, next smoother , but still boxy, on to the fin look years, to longer& smoother, 2 lights to 4 lights to 2 lights, big boats to smaller boxes, to more streamlined, to retro looks , etc, etc. Point is many cars all from same years take on similar looks, partly to chassis designs, manufacturing, & other requirements.
We should be glad the 5th gen Camaros look more like what most consider a Camaro rather than some of the gm concepts no one really wants to remember.
Doc, I have a few other suggestions which I'll just share in a pm, along with a few laughs for you from my insult collections I receive for my stuff.
jlcustomz is offline   Reply With Quote