View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 10:30 PM   #26
AWSME SS

Drives: 2015 Cummins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I'll drop the roof a bit; didn't realize people would rather have the cramped quarters inside in favor of outside appearance but that can be easily done. The wheelbase is actually shorter than the current Camaro. Because the wheels are 18" the overall proportions make it appear as though the car is larger than it actually is. The long windshield and front design is an attempt to improve gas mileage through a low drag coefficient since the CAFE requirements are going to get worse and worse.

Thank you for the constructive feedback!

Your next comment #508....equally useless as this one? Put in something positive and constructive instead of just mocking.

Wow it's not even close! ??

The rear cooling duct is intended to be functional; especially since Camaro owners take their cars to the track. I'm guessing you don't but I certainly do and I know others do.

I'll try the HID's in the side lights; might work.

I haven't done anything with a diffuser in the back but that can be added. The exhaust pipes fit beneath the rear cowl as-is, so I didn't put a diffuser in it. But I can play with that if people feel that's an important styling feature.

I really appreciate the time those who are putting in constructive comments are taking to put in their suggestions and feedback.
The front end definitely is. Sorry.
AWSME SS is offline   Reply With Quote