View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #280
swizz

Drives: Camaro 1SS/RS Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdownaverted View Post
I'm starting to get kinda annoyed with all the Hate so many have for this ride. Its is not to my taste AT ALL but if it wasn't for custom shops like this we wouldn't have some of the very cool accessories that so many of us have installed on our cars.

I grosses me out the the Moderators on this site chose to put this on the front page specifically to ridicule it. Aren't we supposed to be a community of Camaro Enthusiasts? Just because I don't personally don't care for the Mods done to some Camaros does not mean I think its acceptable to ridicule the people that chose those mods.

11 pages of almost all hate, why?? I think its more than time to close down this tread.

the comments that this car is whats wrong with America.......WTF! threads like this where the attitudes and down right hate that seems to be encoraged......simply sad

Well said, but we are free to have and post our opinions about this car. It was displayed in a public article.

All I can say is, not my cup of tea. Generally speaking overall, there have been a lot questionable mods to this car, enough so that the car loses that respect factor when you drive it. Gotta graduate to new Corvette or Cadillac CTS Coupe.