View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 08:32 AM   #13
RSHugger

Drives: 1969 RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KZ28_For_Now View Post
Agreed. Except, that I think it's own merits will Supercede all expectations. The "Zxx" WILL be built. It's just a matter of WHEN and for WHAT COST?

You'd better believe the GM Insiders are betting on a "Zxx" in the 2nd year. That's what will be the "All-In" move on the "Maro Vs. Stang" Poker wars.

GM ~should~ win that bet. I Hope!!!!!
Cool, someone else using the ZXX! As with many others on this forum, I agree that GM is working on the next iteration of the Camaro but is keeping its eye on a few market factors and when the time is right will let the beast out of the cage... and I will be there with open arms to take her home and unleash the fury on the unsuspecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96CAMaro View Post
This can be done by simply keeping the weight down and the price very close to that of the Mustang's. That would definitely exceed my expectations.
Weight is something GM has tried to keep down but with the new regs it is what it is. When the Mustang comes out with their redesign you will find its curb weight increasing also. The only negative comments (SS vs RS bumpers don't count) I have heard about the Camaro have come from Dale Jr who was driving and early IVER, even before they had gone to the 'Ring for tuning. Would be interesting to hear his comments now.
RSHugger is offline   Reply With Quote