View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 08:58 PM   #34
Tr6
The Dogfather

Drives: #1 off the line for a customer. '16
FANTASTIC writing trz174. Much, much appreciate it!

For me, ZL1 is just the better (performance) version of the 2SS. Still has all the bells and whistles for convenience but has the bad to the bone performance to go with that. Don't get me wrong, by no means am I saying the LT1 is slow but in comparison to the LT4 (or LS3 vs LSA), makes it look damn slow!

I am hoping to get my hands on a "ZL1" in the future (2020 model is what I have in mind and I will be keeping my 2SS especially with the history of my car) given it does have the LT4, has all the bells and whistles my 2SS does as well as some upgraded suspension components (mainly eLSD like the 1LE). Only negatives will be the gas millage, insurance and perhaps rougher on DD ability (even though I do not DD my current 2SS nor will I the "ZL1"). 2SS to me has proven both performance and luxury can be 1 package and still be very affordable. Yes, I said it is affordable. The bang you get for the buck is priceless PLUS I can fit and be comfortable in it!

Sadly though, since they announced the 1LE for 2017... We most likely won't know ANYTHING about the "ZL1" till this time next year... Thus "ZL1" is pushed off till 2018 and us learning anything about it really till 2017...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
As long as they keep the manual, I am good haha.
#33 off the line #1 order for Customer.
Build thread HERE!
Story of my delivery HERE!
Tr6 is offline   Reply With Quote