View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #6875
mikester0612
Camaro 5 Muscle

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarochris2010 View Post
hey guys this weekend looks bad as of right now on the radar for rain and storms so all car shows have been cancelled for this week. if it decides to clear up by friday will do a meet up at the carolina ale house in doral for a little lunch and to see everybody since the last few weeks have been hectic and not a lot going on. lets get a list going so i know who will go if it decides to clear up so i can note how many of us will be going for a table set up.

list so far is:

CHRIS(SS)
MIKE CAMARO(SS)
CHRIS(45THSS)

Going to call today and check up on the car. Should be ready this week. They said on Friday that it was ready for paint so let's see. Other than that, I have a Poker Run with Concept Boats from Key Biscayne marina all the way down to Islamorada on Saturday which is also being dependent on the weather. However, they said they are most likely going to do it because last year was the same situation and we were riding in somewhat bad weather.
TSW Donington 22" Matte Black / Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust / Kooks Signature Stepped Headers 1 3/4" - 1 7/8" / High Flow Cats / Custom Tune / CAI Cold Air Intake / BMR 1" Lowering Springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Heritage Grill / Havoc Rear Diffuser
mikester0612 is offline   Reply With Quote