View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #121
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercamaro64 View Post
I don't hate it, but it just looks like an updated 5th gen. I really hope they make more changes than that, otherwise its not a new generation, just a refresh. I mean think about it, did the 2nd gen look anything like the 3rd? Not really. Sure they could be kinda similar, like the 1st-2nd gens, but they still made a LOT of changes, and even someone who doesn't know the car could tell the difference. Basically, I want even someone like my mother (whose idea of describing a type of car is "yellow") to be able to tell the difference between the 2. Just my opinion
If you think of the 5th gen as the 1967, then the 2014 refresh is the 1968 version, and the 6th gen will be the new body style like the 1969 was compared to the 67 and 68. It wasn't until the 1970 model that they completely changed the look.

But I'm paying attention to everyone's reaction and comments. Considering there's almost 3,500 views but not that many people commenting, that tells me what I've shown hasn't sparked enough reaction for all those viewers to comment. It looks like people are wanting a revolution, not an evolution.

Back to the drawing board.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM