Thread: nw102 issues
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
mikepage0007

Drives: 2010 camaro
nw102 issues

thought since we hijacked jamie,s thread awhile back..i would open a new post on some insights and issues that people are having with the new nw102 ...it,s apparent that the maggie has issues around the 650rwhp with blade sucking closed...how about the whipple...need some reports of people running the nw102 on the whipple...same issues?? i know ted will hopefully report back on a whipple he is working on.,..flomo has a adm tuned old style and also jamie has the old style nw102...tracy/sc1250 mentioned a possible fix with the ne nw102{ LS6 acuator motor (rob from a LS6 TB) and TPS (can buy at any auto parts store) but you need the connector to pin out and splic to your LS3 harness} not sure if this is a possibility..tommy{ HENDRIX} also might be working on something...how about some more input...i hate to see guy,s like myself find out to late after buying the nw102 that it will not work...with high hp...i have tried but cannot find a way to reach nw for some input on his tb...tracy said he would find me a contact #, andy{adm} reported that the whipple also has issues with the tb, also mike @ whipple stated he had heard issues , but had no actual testing