View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #192
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Hello there Fbodfather!!

I can completely understand how you wouldn't have time to go through a thread like this...but just in case you get the time, or some members of the Camaro team get time a thread like this can be priceless because I feel it shows what your Camaro customer base wants.

If anything, going over the past 3 to 4 pages would be a good read on what people want from their next Gen Camaro. I have faith in you guys, and I know you work hard to make sure you deliever what you want...just don't pass up on this free and easy to get customer feedback!

Perhaps I should have been more clear in my comments.

I didn't have time to read thru the thread when I posted last evening.

I've since read the post (as I have been reading posts since we were working on the 4th gen)

I think it's safe to say that no other brand seeks more customer feedback than the Camaro (Team) -- that said, it's important to understand that the Camaro must appeal to a wide audience. We can't just address those who want to go fast in a straight line - nor can we just address those who want the car to handle like it's on rails - nor can we just address those who want a comfortable ride.............. What we DO know is that it MUST have head-turning style - and be recognizable as a Camaro......

..........we've known this for years and frankly, the 4th gen car was geared toward performance versus comfort -- and we saw how that ended.......

We will continue to read posts - we will continue to talk with our 15 Camaro Disciples - we'll meet with competitive-make owners - and those who own all generations of Camaro --- we'll attend dozens and dozens of Camaro/Firebird events..............and we'll make some hard decisions.....

What you CAN take to the bank: the Camaro Team is dedicated to bringing you the best Camaro possible (at a Chevrolet Price) -

and - again, I re-iterate: Anything you read about the 6th gen? Take it with a grain of salt substitute.......'cuz we ain't talkin!