Thread: next body?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 04:33 PM   #25
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by suplex View Post
The thing for me, is that the 5th Generation was such a "struck gold" design, I really don't know if any 6th Gen style will be more attractive to us. Once in a while the older body style is better than the newer and I think that will happen with whatever they do for Generation 6.
I've kind of wondered/thought the same thing. I plan on keeping my fifth gen regardless, if I pick up a sixth gen to use as a DD then that's a different matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Peterson View Post
AWD is heavier, more complex, and tends to make cars understeer somewhat more. None of those are really in keeping with the concept of nimble, sporty handling, and it would be a real shame to morph the ponycars into WRX/Evo/X-drive/4Matic wanna-be's.

I wonder how many Camaros are stored over the winter as much for keeping them away from road chemicals as for reasons involving traction. Lots of people want to wait until after a few spring rains have washed the roads clear.

Norm
I think these are good points.