View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 08:38 AM   #1
Blazin383

Drives: 2016 SS
What Visability Issue? (rant)

I have yet to read a review or watch a vlog of the Gen6 where the reviewer doesn't have to go on for 5 minutes about how terrible the outward visibility is on the Camaro. I don't get it! I've owned dozens of cars and driven many more than that, and I just don't think the visibility is that bad in the Camaro.

My most recent 2012 Grand Sport Corvette was significantly harder to see out of and the 2008 Infinity G-37 I traded for my Gen5 Camaro didn't seem like it was noticeably better than the Camaro.

I drove both the Gen5 and Gen6 and feel perfectly comfortable with the visibility in both! What's the big deal? Sometimes I think these automobile reviewers feed off of each other and feel obligated to howl about the same issues so they don't come across as lacking in their review.

It's just like the back seat room! Every reviewer feels a need to climb in the back seat and demonstrate the lack of leg and head room. It's a two door sports car for crying out loud! It was never intended to be a minivan...get over it already!

I read more than one review where they called the Gen6 interior cramped and/or claustrophobic! Are you kidding me? The same reviewer will climb into a Miata or an SLK and never say a word about the fact you can't even move in either of their interiors, nor would you have any place to put your jacket unless you are wearing it.

Please, if your going to write a review about the Camaro, review it against what it is designed to be... a straight up hot rod muscle/sports car for those that are young at heart and don't care that they can't fit the family in the back seat or that it feels more like an exotic sports car from the inside than it does a minivan!
Blazin383 is offline   Reply With Quote