View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:21 AM   #87
06_warrior

Drives: 2012 1SS LS3 M6 black on black :)
The 5th Gen. Camaro being referred to as "Cartoonish" is the first time i've ever heard that. I think it's pretty funny. I love how they made the 5th gen resemble a 1st gen. My favorite Camaro before the 5th gen was my 67 Camaro. I Love the design and style of the 5th gen Camaro. It's "Retro muscle" Old school looks with new technology and advancements. I think it looks way better than a Mustang/Challenger in my opinion.

I've had 1st, 2nd, 3rd and now 5th gen. Camaro's. Never like the 4th gen. too european looking for my taste. My son has a 93 Z28 and it's a nice car but like i said it never really did anything for me.

I agree that visibility is pretty bad when backing up especially when angle parked. The back up camera is awesome to have. It has helped me tremendously.

The windows are a little small but i love the way it makes the car look. It makes it a little more difficult going to a ATM /drive thru etc. but nothing too difficult. I can live with that.

I sure hope the 6th gen. keeps with the similar looks as the current model. No t-tops or hatch back. It needs less weight but keeping similar power. Hopefully along with similar power it will get better gas milage like the C7 Vette will have and i'm sure the next Generation V. LT-1 will be used in the 6th gen. I also hope they will have a 1LE option. Wish i had gotten it when i bought my car but that option wasn't out yet.

My next car will likely be the new C7 Vette but if the 6th gen Camaro is anything better than the current one i just may be persuaded to take a hard look at one.

Last edited by 06_warrior; 01-20-2013 at 12:47 AM.
06_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote