View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 06:00 AM   #10
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBeevee View Post
That's funny, this 10 year old design from FCA has outsold the Camaro the last few months and even outsold the newly redesigned Mustang last month. Sure seems like something is working and honestly if I were you, I would be more concerned about the dismal sales of the Camaro, because we all know what happened back in 2002.
Just relax, Hercules. Yes, the Challenger outsold the 6th Gen Camaro for a few months during 2017...kudos. Nobody here is exactly high on the 6th Gen either. That is why we chose to stay with our 5th Gen's instead of paying $1,000's more for essentially an evolution of the 5th Gen vehicle.

If you want to talk about sales, look back over the past 8 years since the inception of the 5th Gen Camaro and you'll see that FCA has placed 3rd in sales ~90-95% of the time. I'm not dogging on them. Competition breeds success. With GM, Ford and Dodge all pushing the envelope, the consumer wins.

Pacifica? A minivan? A market that is all but dead and forgotten? I digress...

You're an FCA fan. We get it, but don't come onto a GM website and expect people to be singing the praises of Dodge.

Peace.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote