Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrs396 View Post
Front shot looks good!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfriend View Post
Almost there
1. If you switch the headlights with the turn signal position and give it a little turn around
the corner ( couple inches ) while keeping the same shape , you may don't need the
side markers
2. Can you move the lower lights a little further to the corner , by extending the lower grille
to just short of the radius portion ( 2 ") and keeping the ends square , just like the one
above
3. You mention earlier the the trunk can't be made wider because of the wheel well , but
on the existing model , we open the trunk lid and there is some room beyond the lid to
outside , but that's not a big deal

4. On the hood , and by the same reason , it looks to me that it needs to be wider , closer
to the fenders edge , or it will cover the suspension tower , air cleaner etc

5 The exhaust as per your question , you are going to the fighter look
So it may be hidden just under the rear diffuser , cut just with the same angle off the
diffuser , and keep it in black or even with some kind of screen , and the shape of it
to mimic the geometrical vision of its surroundings
Just trying to make it not to standout from where it's in
I've removed the wrap-around on the tail lights so it will be consistent with the front styling. I know what you're asking but it's awkward looking on this particular body style for some reason.

Fog lights are square-ish now and moved out towards the sides. Is this what you had in mind? Might be too far out.

I didn't say the trunk 'couldn't' be made wider, just that it may not make much difference but I widened it here on this model since it was easy to do.

Hood... I'll have to look into that. The edge placement is actually part of the fender design.

I can make some adjustments on the tail pipes. They have to stick out a certain distance otherwise they'll melt the diffuser. I can play with it though and see what I can come up with.

Here are the revisions based on input, and the revised tail lights/rear corner of the car.

Name:  2020 Concept alt11d1.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  102.7 KB
Name:  2020 Concept alt11d2.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  55.7 KB
Name:  2020 Concept alt11d3.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  36.8 KB
Name:  2020 Concept alt11d4.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  53.3 KB