View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 01:53 PM   #15
sub_ETCS_ret

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paully104 View Post
Good morning folks,

About a month ago I installed the BMR upper/lower trailing arms along with the upper control arm on my SS. I went for these modifications for one primary reason. When laying down a decent amount of power to full throttle I was getting some serious wheel hop causing the cars rear end to sway pretty hard when launching. I initially thought the issue was the stock tires and was going to trade them out. After the installation, the difference was night and day. I have 0 issues going WOT on stock tires and I honestly feel a good deal safer with how planted the rear end is. In regards to NVH(noise, vibration, harshness) I would say that each setting represents a step up now. Touring feels like sport, sport feels like track, and track feels like track+ or one of those cheap back massagers if you're on some poor streets.

I know this is a short review but I wanted to write this as I know people like myself check out these posts to determine what they want to do to their car. I talked with BMR and Texas Track Works in regards to what I wanted to accomplish and these parts did the trick. If you have any questions I can attempt to answer.
Did you do the install yourself?
"Submariners are a bunch of intelligent misfits that somehow seem to get along, understand each other and work well together." - overheard from a surface officer explaining to another sailor about Submariners
sub_ETCS_ret is offline   Reply With Quote