View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
Sinester17

Drives: 2017 Summit white ZL1 M6
Sinester17’s build

Well first things first. Hello everyone

I took delivery of my 2017 M6 white ZL1 10 days ago. My local dealer did a trade for me and soon my car showed up. With 104 miles on the clock I got in and drove off smiling from ear to ear.

Since it took 2 weeks for the car to show up, I had a few parts already arrived for what I had in mind. As I travel a lot for work, I used this forum and a few other places to start researching what I wanted the car to be and what I should expect from my mods list.

And of course, the list grew and grew and grew. And eventually turned into the following list:

Rotofab intake
Katech ported tb
Kooks 2” long tubes no cats
Corsa extreme axle back w/ black tips
Metco upper 2.31” pulley
Lingenfelter 18% crank pulley with new belt
E85 sensor
Low fuel pressure pump kit
Vengeance racing V3 cam w/ cam kit and 32% fuel lobe
AFE lowering springs
New billet lid from NX for future use with a meth kit

I installed the intake and ported tb the day after I picked it up. No way was I going to let the huge pile of boxes just sit there and stare at me every time I came in my house. the blower whine is noticeably louder!

Now that I’m out of town for work, a buddy of mine owns a local shop and will be powder coating the wheels for me and installing the lowering springs.

Since this upcoming weekend is my bday weekend, I will plan to drop the car off at MTI in Houston on the 21st and let them work their magic. I have a guess as far as what I think the car will put down, but I’ll be happy just to have that room back in my home again

I know the heads will need to be ported. The plan is to enjoy the car with what it makes until some time next year, then get the heads, charger, and snout ported and a retune.

Car will be on E85 and I’m interested as to how it will run. This will be my first car I’ve owned on the corn

I’d like opinions, good and bad on my list and guesses as to what the car will make. When I get home and get some good pics of the car I’ll post some up with the new wheel color.

I’ll try and keep this post updated as well as I can. I’m not the best at replying, but I’ll do my best.

I’ve looked at a TON of cars and none has quite my exact mods list, but are close. To say I’m excited is an understatement
Sinester17 is offline   Reply With Quote