View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Introducing "Mr Bond"......

-- I've had a hard time coming up with a name for this one.....

If you read my note about 'Brother Ezekial / BroZeke' - you'll recall that I talked about how 'liveable' the ZL1 can be -- it's without question the best riding Camaro we've ever built...and yet the best handling Camaro we've ever built as well....

--but when you 'punch it' - you see the 'other side' of this amazing automobile (...if I must say so myself....) ... "Dr Jekel/Mr Hyde"........

As I've driven him over the past couple of days - I kept mulling over what I'd call a strong guy with class -

(...Scott!!....)

(OK -you can stop the snickering and get back up off the floor now......

Many ideas -- but I got to thinking of James Bond - - athletic - smooth - very well bred -- looks good in a tuxedo, but don't tick him off.................because he'll kick you to Kingdom come, so to speak.....

And so - unless someone else comes up with a better name...

(and if you do, there may be a package in the mail to you...) ----

I present "Mr. Bond" --

...and pictures of his rear-view mirror and radio........

I apologize for the 'foggy' pictures -- taken with my Blackberry - and we must put a "GM Seal" over the lens when we enter any place where there may be proprietary property......such as Design Studio or the proving grounds....

....and a pic of him hanging out with one of his brothers - a CTF "1LE" -

...and a clear picture of the mirror in Al's CTF......

For those of you waiting for a Convertible ZL1 - I think you're going to be very happy...........

thanks for your patience - and thanks, once again, for reading one more of my ramblings...........