View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 10:17 PM   #17
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Talking OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
"prima"Donna, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to game 3 of the World Series!!!

I had several people check over the thread and it was pretty much unanimous. I don't think any of us could ever forgot our first drive home in our brand new Camaros!

Heh...my first road trip in my new 2010 Camaro so long ago...WOW. Dana and I flew up to Pittsburg where Tom Henry picked us up from the airport. We went over to the dealership where I saw THR #2...and man, it brought tears to my eyes!!! We then met up with Jamie McPherson and his wife and got the chance to go to a Pirates game. How COOL was that! Baseball related too!

Then after a 200 mile trip to Carlisle for a 2 day car show, I drove back to Pitt with the wife where I dropped her off at the airport....only to get my start on a 2 day...LONG 2 day road trip back to San Antonio...23 hours, 47 minutes, 1,627 miles....and SO many looks. SO many people wanted to stop me and talk to me on the way home. SO many pictures taken. Yeah..you know it. Just like you...I felt like a ROCKSTAR all the way home.

Then with the 2014 ZL1....oh man...this time people TRIED to stop and look but I was gone before they could get the cameras out! Ok, ok...so people did take pix and I loved every minute of it. But still, road trips are IT for me. Every Fest...to Fest 1 in Georgia, Fest 2 in Phoenix (SLALOM ANYONE!!!!!! ), Fest 3 in Indy...Fest 5 in Baytown...(ok, so I flew to fest 4...lol). Fest 6 in Bowling Green. Oh man...the road trips are the best and the people...THIS IS WHAT IT's ABOUT. Family, friends, Camaro's, and good times.

So again, congrats to "prima"Donna and we all hope you have an absolutely fantastic time watching your Mets win game 3!!!

Tag, there are not enough words I can possibly say to let you know how much this means to me.

as a lifelong Mets fan, this is unbelievable.

You, my friend, are the 'Amazin' one. I will never forget this.

You just made my day week month year, my friend.

May God bless you the way He has blessed me with your gift of a lifetime to lil' ol' me.

LET'S GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Images