View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:09 AM   #10

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Am I the only one who thinks it would be a mistake for Chevy to come out with a 6th gen any time soon with the 5th Gen still so hot? I know it is exciting to think & talk about and of course they are thinking ahead and planning for the next generation no matter what the plans are for it's release. But it seems like everyone is thinking it is a done deal that the 5th gen is going to end and 6th gen production begin soon. Really? Yeah, I know they are going to do whatever they are going to do no matter what we all think but still............. I thought "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" was a pretty sound business principal. It seems like a pretty big risk to me to bring out a huge body style change, no matter how hot it may end up being, when the current one is so popular, loved, iconic, and selling well???????????? Just sayin'
I don't think it's a mistake to come out with a 6th Gen whenever they do it...sooner or later...It's fun to anticipate, guess, speculate, etc., but in the end whatever I think about it is totally insignificant...lol...

Market conditions, manufacturing, regulations, and all the rest are issues that are out of my realm of expertise...lol...For lack of a better term, I really don't care what happens...just gonna enjoy my fifth gen and call it a day....If I get all worked up and concerned about the 6th gen, it inevitably boils down to the fact that we're all mushrooms...(kept in the dark, and fed bs)...lol....no worries...
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote