View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 07:37 PM   #5
garyw

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS RS
nice post, you write well, what do you do for a living, just curious.

I change vehicles every 3 years and have done so for awhile. im always right side up and just enjoy the newer vehicles. EVERY vehicle ive had was a truck, Ford or GM and never even thought of having a car. Ive always like the camaros and thought it would be fun to have and drive but im a truck guy. Then for whatever reason, cant explain it i got the itch for a camaro and it was strong. Since i didnt have to have it i put more time into looking for a good deal, getting good trade etc.
Im very happy with it, it does rock, fastest thing ive ever had for sure and enjoy driving it everytime. Even when i bought my last truck, i hated to drive it, not because the truck but i just hate to drive. But since ive had this thing, damn, its so much fun and dont mind driving it ever.

im 47 and i guess the answer was i just wanted it and could afford to buy the model and options i wanted.

edit: and mine is an automatic because houston traffic is horrendous and i would turn into one of those stupid rage drivers with a stick.
garyw is offline   Reply With Quote