View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 09:29 AM   #214
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
VIDEO!!!

EDIT: ChefborOzzy beat me to it. lol

It really sucks that the video cut off early. The 6 sounds great....It has the dual mode exhaust, so I wouldn't expect it to sound like that without it. I can't wait to see the performance numbers on the LGX either like someone said above.

One thing about this car that seems like a vast improvement to me based on the video is the stance. Its low...where it should be in stock form, unlike the 5th gen V6 which had huge gaps.

My impression so far. Front looks great. Side I don't know b/c there are no good shots, but it doesn't seem any better than 5th gen based on those very limited and low quality shots. Rear...I'm a bit disspointed initially, but then again I can honestly say I like it better than the 2014 refresh. The taillights actually look great, and I'm VERY happy the lowered the diffusor, so those are both pluses for me, but something about it doesn't look aggressive enough.

I'm hoping good high def shots do the trick.

In the end, I think it was wrong of them to reveal the car in this fashion....BAD MOVE GM!!! These low quality shots of the car will circle the web and all the various enthusiast's forums today and the car will get a bad first impression.

But I'm still very interested, and I can't wait to learn all the good stuff that hopefully tomorrow will bring!