View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #263
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
I would like to have revised; The drivers vision forward. One can't see past the pillar post's forward, making it near impossible to judge the nose clearance and distance. This is a gamble in parking situations with contacting parking barriers, or other low ground objects forward. The rear quarter windows and long sail panel are vision obstructions, but not as bad as the the front. The side view mirrors compensate for the rear vision discrepancy. The center console is very high. The console compartment door height is above the shifter horizontal plane of movement, causing elbow contact with the door. Cup holder is impractical due to proximity of the shifter, causes contact to anything in the holder when shifting. I would like to see standard HID Halo lights, phase out the mailbox slot, have a matching upper and lower grille pattern on all models. Redesign the bulky/awkward looking rear standard diffuser. Do not offer any heritage design wheels or caps, design everything fresh on a new clean sheet of paper for the C6 Camaro. Phase out the block script CAMARO emblem. Don't incorporate anything on the body's exterior such as slots, vents, scoops etc...that is not functional. Include in optional hi performance package racing seats and harnesses. That's a few more thoughts I have for now.