View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
I actually really like this idea.

I think the content should come from regular people you and me, or from students in automotive design, or really anyone except those affiliated with the final design with GM.

Why do I think that? A few reasons. 1) So GM can't really influence us in any way with their design. 2) I highly doubt GM would give us designs to vote on that actually end up looking like the real deal, unless they don't care to keep the design under wraps like car companies normally do.

I think the best way to go about this would be a rating system, so we can rate on a scale like 1 - 10, instead of only one design getting my vote. But honestly, I'd take whatever method we get.

Only problem I see with this, is that as ethusiasts, we may be overly biased against designs we are familiar with, rather than new or futuristic designs, but thats just a maybe. It may not be a big deal at all.

I also wonder if we aren't a bit late in the game for this, as I'm betting by now GM has some close to final designs under wraps, assuming the next gen will be a 2016.