View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #98
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammed View Post
Intelligence at its finest would be creating a thread crying about peoples tastes in mods which gets laughed at and called dumb by dozens of people then getting mad, and finally wanting a hug.
Do you think I care what others think? No. Am I crying? No, lol. Now I'm asking for a hug? If you used the part of your brain that uses common sense you'll see where I've already said many times that I love the forum as its used as a platform to express opinions, statements, etc. If it wasn't for the forum and many of its intelligent, dedicated, hard working, trustworthy members that I've met personally or done business with i wouldn't even own a Camaro. Yours is the only opinion where I consider worthless. Your the same person that changed there name from the obvious of being slow, then said a 1LE was $50k and you couldn't get one for $35. How much have you contributed to the board besides useless, incorrect knowledge? Stick to what you know. I've let you take a considerable amount of my time which is/was a mistake I made. If you have any other things you wished to speak about, I'm in VA. I'll be at this years Fest as well. By all means introduce yourself.

As far as this topic goes stay on topic if not then take it to the off-topic forum. Rather not have my thread closed due to 1 member being ignorant. Enjoy the rest of your night, YUUSLOW.

Last edited by FINALLYSATISFIED; 01-28-2013 at 05:24 PM.