View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 01:50 AM   #215
ssrs396

Drives: 68 vert 396 13 ls
[QUOTE=Doc;6922509]LOL welcome to the addiction; no matter how many changes I make, I keep messing around with it too hehehe.

HOWEVER...that being said....this is getting REAL CLOSE to what I envision for a 6th gen Camaro.

I tweaked the roofline for the umpteenth time and I think I finally got it this time; this looks "right". I put the suggested lower body reverse coke bottle waist line in. I moved the side mirrors to the doors. The side view now has brakes. What brand are they? Why they're the STOP! brand of course! A little designer humor...I know... very little; don't quit your day job, etc. This design stays with the sleeked down upper rear body line which works well with the lower reverse coke bottle waist.
Attachment 548562
I think I'm going to leave this alone and start working on an appropriate back. You know... modding a design like this is almost as satisfying as modding my car and it's a helluva lot cheaper! [/QUOTE

Looks good. I cut my a pillar a bit deeper because it lengthens the look of the back ala testatossa. It is easy to get addicted but I think you have nice design and I hope you use 4 small round tailights ala 70-73 camaro. It has always been one of my favorite designs.