View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 04:55 PM   #288
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
Background story on me is i'm a college kid going to school in Michigan and have a dream to work for GM one day. If I even thought about showing a pic my dream would be crushed. I have also been in the automotive surplus parts business for several years, this is how I acquired these parts.

A couple of months ago one of my suppliers sends me a pic of a bumper saying it's a 2014 bumper and asked if I would be interested in it? If not he would of put it on ebay to sell them on there. Knowing what they were and mixed with my extreme enthusiasm for Camaro I bought these bumpers for one purpose only TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CAR! GM has done such a good job keeping it protected I could not let a parts leak like this blow its cover. People argue it's only one part but it still shows what the front would look like. I still to this day will not post a picture and am not being paid at all by GM to keep it private. I am doing this solely because I am a passionate enthusiast and I respect this car very much and the people working on it! This car also means alot to me as the 5th gen played a big role in my lifestyle. SO if any of you are looking for a pic you will all just have to wait until the reveal to see this monster of a car!
I think we want to see some pictures of your prototypes you got your hands on.