View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 09:34 PM   #13
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
This is a topic I could go on and on about. But I'll try and keep it short.

Basically...I freaking love the 5th gen. In my eyes, it is the best looking Camaro...and I like them all for the most part...2nd gen being my least favorite. Sure it has a bit of a retro feel, but its not the kind of retro that say...the Challenger is. It is a very modern interpretation of a sport/muscle car, but general design ques that go back to the original.

For me...there are certain things I want to see in this next car no matter if it ends up as an evolution or revolution. DONT go soft on us (like Ford did with the Mustang. Yep,thats how I feel). The new Mustang is good looking, but its looks like a European sport with a few Mustang cues thrown in. I hope the Camaro remains hard and chiseled.

Remember how the 5th gen made you feel when you first saw it?? I encourage everyone to go back and find the youtube video of the 5th gen concept reveal in 2006. It still gets my blood pumping. There was nothing else like it, and when it hit the road it still looked very much like that concept. People say its getting old and stale, but honestly I'm still getting stares and compliments on my ride. It still looks like nothing else on the road. How many other cars can say that? Not many. Not even the new Mustang can say that in my opinion, and it hasn't even been released yet.