View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #22
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by knitetrain05 View Post
quite a bit of time to burn there boss..........
You're not kidding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpaws View Post
You offer a much better solution than the co-mingling of SS and Z/28. Chevy went down that road once before and it should be left in the past.
Clyde
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpaws View Post
While that explanation may make sense to you and some others, I think combining SS and Z/28 is a complete fail that has been tried before and should be left in the past to slowly fade away. But then, that's just my opinion, it sounds like you and perhaps others feel differently.
Clyde
I would prefer to have all trim levels each with their own special engine...I agree with you, actually.

Even though it was my "dream list", I tried anchoring it in the real constraints I thought Chevy might be subject to...and that resulted in either the full-on Z28 or SS being cut from my list. I like them both...but I like Z28 better...so that led to the guesstimate I arrived at, an impressive Z28 model with a truly potent SS package.

Like I said - I like where your head is at...but as soon as the ZL1 was added into the mix, I think things got screwy with trim levels. Because of this...I almost left model names off of the list. But then we might not have this conversation, which I'm enjoying.