View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #149
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Peterson View Post
I like how you think.

I'd insist on the continued availability of at least 1LE-level chassis specs, but stop short of ZL1 dampers (unless the damping programming offered multiple choice and/or user tweaks).

Norm
Chevy should do exactly what Ford is doing IMO. The Benchmark for the 6th Generation Mustang GT is, allegedly to exceed, the Current BOSS 302. The next Generation Camaro SS/Z28 (Whichever it is, really the Z28 should be the track oriented model) should match or exceed the current 1LE Package. No more of that handling like a boat BS like the 2010+ Camaro without the 1LE Package...

I think Chevy should treat the Camaro more like the Corvette (Make Higher Trim option parts like PTM and Magnetic Ride Control Available on all model's or at the very least use Bilsteins on the SS/V6 to give an option between Firm and Soft Suspension on the Lower Trims.

Also get rid of the Automatic on the ZL1 and NA Track Models (Use either a Stick Shift or a Dual Clutch Transmission, However I doubt we will get that before the Corvette..., If that's not possible please match the feeling of the 370Z Automatic... It really knows how to kick you back in your seat on shifts)
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote