View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 07:42 AM   #16
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR-02 View Post
Thanks Ted, I'm confident your tune will be perfect like the one I had on my L99, but I need to be sure what I'm deciding on with choosing a tune with this extra start up sound issue.

Please explain:
#1 What are the "readiness monitors?"

#2 Wont they just set themselves anyways once the car is warmed up? I can detune the car anyways if its going for testing right?

#3 Send me a private message with the cost breakdown please....
Car is a 2016 ss M6.
- What is the cost of the better start up sound tune?
- What is the cost of just the regular performance tune you have-better throttle response etc.
- Can this be done with my SCT 3400, bought from my last tune with you? What is the cost if I need a new handheld?

#4 Could just your regular performance tune change start up sound as well? It did so for the gen5-silky smooth rumble every time.

Thanks Ted.
Nice to see your name up more often again like in the camaro5 forum days. There has got to be more former gen5 people out there that know how much better the start up sound used to be......and should be!
Readiness monitors are what need to be set to ready to pass emissions.
They are background test on all the emissions equipment and are very stringent tests that is not satisfied they don't go ready.

NO.

I don't know if your 3400 will work on your Gen6 I would suggest you run an update on it, if it updates OK it should work.

Contact me via email for tuning tedj@jannettyracing.com.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote