View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 12:21 PM   #133
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
It seems more and more the Camaro is being setup to be the replacement for what was the Corvette's market prior to the C7, at least in SS trim. If the C8 is indeed MR (and significantly higher in price as expected), then it will confirm this. The new ZR1 will be the final note on a FR Corvette, and set the bar for the MR C8. It's just guessing on my part but seems to explain some of the "weird" decisions with we have seen with the 6th gen.

Really the M2 was supposed to "fix" the M4 disappointments. So who know what the M3/4 actually goes against since there are now a host of cars that are better in all respects to it.

If that is the case I think that is a huge mistake. Sorry I know you guys love your camaros but it is NOT a corvette. As someone who has dreamed of owning a brand new vette if it does move up market with a MR C8, and they expect the Camaro SS to "fill" that void where the Stingray was sorry, not going to get my money.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote