View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 08:43 AM   #494
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
A post I was hoping to not have to make (GM blocks warranty repair)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman09 View Post
And this is one of the reasons I have decided to keep fighting this. But please also understand that your dealer plays a HUGE part in whether or not you car gets fixed. Your dealer is not GM, so what your dealer does may be different that what GM does. I have talked to a few different dealers who have said that had I taken my car to them that I would be back on the road already and this mess never would have happened.

One of the main things that truly bugs me about this is how the dealership (some can be complete crap) ran your engine and ruined it knowing there was an issue. Then claiming it was the catch can.

While I can understand the catch can being a claim (even though it's stupid in my opinion) I do not understand how the dealership can claim it was something other than their own ignorance and stupidity that ruined a perfectly fine engine.

I personally would like to see GM make the dealership eat the cost for their own brilliance at starting and running an engine that had a low oil pressure warning, although, I may not understand the story completely.

I've just been screwed over by a dealership before messing up my car and then not owning up to their mistakes and trying to blame it on me. And that pisses me off more than anything.

I truly hope this gets resolved for you in a satisfactory manner.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote