View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 12:37 PM   #5
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by seandogg80 View Post
I get what you're saying Glen, but I'm trying to avoid hassling with the dealer again since I'm on my second car withing a week and a half. I'm asking for input, and I thank you for yours as well.
I Realize you are frustrated and hoping you get another type of answer here, but you really won't....what you got yourself into here is the "mattress and the pea" type ting, once you have fixated on it, it's very loud TO YOU...but to others that is not a problem. (But prob have other things they think are wrong...LOL)

I was a field rep for BMW, Porsche and Honda for 35 years and dealt with 100's of people just like you that could not get a tick or noise out of their head. After checking out a few things and my field engineer declaring it is normal, I had to ask the customer to get another car or live with it, It was never a good ending....Recently it's happening big time to BMW turbo 4 owners, they make a lot of racket....we call it "diesel clatter" even though it a gas DI engine.

you can find people in your situation all over the Porsche and BMW forums, all the time....

You can request a Chevy zone service rep listen to it but that's only after the dealer declares it to be diff that the others he is seeing....

Last edited by Glen e; 04-01-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote