View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 07:22 PM   #30
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

Drives: 1963 Landrover
Just one other thing since we are on it
Those who said ,,,,, he did a mistake ,,, really !?
It's wasn't a mistake , he and his compadres on that mistake did it over and over again we just don't know how many times they did the ( mistake ) !
People like those , that keep on doing the mistake over and over again , aren't doing it by mistake !
I just hope that all those guys on his band , get charged with whatever the books allowed to
But off course the cop reps ( association ) are beside him on $ side and the political side
And yes , he stole it from his boss ( company ) , after all the tax payers are his boss , right ?
Earlie on the summer off 2014. , I got my house broken into , those bastards broke two doors until they made into the place , they look about everywhere , at the time I didn't connected the issue with my 2010 CAMARO SS , while the car was in the garage they went to the house looking , I think , for the car keys , they didn't find it just by coincidence
They took a few electronics and my kid's blanket
So , if you think I'm bitter about that bastard , you freaking bet I am
Not because he is a cop , but because he was doing that king a shit , when he himself should be going after those bastards while collecting paycheck after paycheck
Guys like this really gives a bad name to everyone on the force , that's a fact , and so the other guys and gals that do the right thing every day should just keep on doing it
I really feel bad for all the other officers ( some in the family ) but there isn't a thing that I can do about the bad ones besides hope they go away !
Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote