View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 12:26 AM   #29
macwest

Drives: 10 Camaro 2SS/RS, 70 Cuda, 71 Cuda
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
@macwest

I'm going to send you a message tomorrow about what I just did LOL. Hopefully it'll pass me! :P

Mac, you're saying you just failed as in you went to get smogged and they didn't pass you? If this is the case, YELP THEIR ASS! Make sure you tell the world that they're not muscle car friendly so they get a bad rep! Screw them!!!!!

You know for the longest time I was against using Yelp for bad reviewing purposes, but after so many years of getting screwed even after being nice to people and trying to bend over backwards to go above and beyond for people only to get screwed even harder, I've given up on being a nice guy to people now of days.

I know this sounds bad and some people believe in that Karma crap and others believe in the laws of attraction crap, but I simply believe in "luck of the draw"..........I really hope I'm reading your reply wrong because that's really shitty.
The shop guy is pretty cool. Issue is bar just busted them a month ago over similar situation. Cant blame the guy based on bars fines. He said everything else is good. I will find out tomorrow. Just put on JBA headers and going back in tomorrow.

BTW if you are in Brentwood area Brentwood mufflers rocks. The put on my shortie headers for 380. Not bad if you take into account In running a edelbrock supercharger and the have to come out the bottom. Gut spent most of the day changing out doug thorleys for JBA's