View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 04:48 PM   #76
mojman2001

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS2
Yeah I had problems with Hendricks Chevrolet in Kansas City,KS. Bought my car used with only 14250 miles on it bought the extend warranty for it for everything but the wheels. I took it in for its second oil change and for them to look at the paint, because the clear coat was starting to come off, and the front and back bumper was popping out little. They told me they wouldn't do anything about the clear it's not factory defect just debris hitting it. But only put 7000 miles at that time, and they said they would fix the bumpers. Well 5 months later after 2 calls and email sent to them for them to fix the bumpers. Never got a call or email from them for it, but to ask me if I wanted to upgrade to a new 2015 camaro SS for the same payments. That's when I wrote them back asking why in the heck would I buy another vechile from you, when you don't honor your warranty? Never got a reply back from them, so I took my car to Randy Reeds where I live and they did the warranty work for it and sent the stuff in for it. Didn't have to jump through hoops to get anything done for it. So yes there is a fine grey area in the dealerships warranties. Just have to fine the one that will actually help you out.
mojman2001 is offline   Reply With Quote