View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 02:33 PM   #1
Luis19SS

Drives: 2019 SS A10
17 year old review

Yesterday was the first time seeing a 2016 camaro in person, and I would like to give my honest opinion. I know their has been a lot of review's and ive read every single one on here, but havent read one from a 17 year olds perspective.

Let me start off by saying, every person that said pictures dont do the car justice, is completely right. You cant see all the beautiful angles the car has if you don't see it in person. The tail lights were beautiful, the front end was so aggressive, I see why people with C7 corvettes are trading up to one, being 17 I thought they were crazy for trading in a corvette for a camaro but now I know why, I think I rather have the 6th Gen Camaro than a corvette too. The salesperson was surprised about how much I knew about the car, he asked me where I knew everything from and I said from the lovley people on Camaro6

2ss vs 1ss: For the 4k price difference, their would be no way I would give up on the 2ss. It was overwhelming! The lighting, the bose system, the CAMARO door sill, the seats everything just felt very expensive for a car that really isnt. Compared to my 5th Gen, the interior was Mercedes material. The 1ss is still a very beautiful car inside and out, I understand that some wouldnt want the goodies the 2ss offers but their is so much more than what the 5th gen 2ss offered.

Spoiler Alert: As my first thought when i saw the spoiler in pictures, the same thought came to my mind when I saw it in person, which was " I don't like it." Is it horrible? No but once aftermarket came up with some things, the spoiler wouldnt be on my car anymore

Npp exhaust: Loud. Amazing. The sales person remote started it from like 30 ft away and it was loud, louder then the 5th gen ss he had on clearance with the npp. The 5th gen didnt have a fuse pull so I wouldnt really be able to make a fair comparison. The 6th gen was in track mode so thats why it was so loud. I was able to rev it in track mode and tour mode, the difference in sound was pretty noticeable, alot more noticeable than in videos.

Price: I can see why the car is among the 48k range, it is one of the best made cars I have ever seen. You couldn't pay me to buy a SRT or a GT when I knew the 2016 SS was a available. Being 17 there is no way I could afford it, I made the calculation online and the monthly payment came out to be like 800 dollars for SEVEN years. Thats with out down payment so I would have to put down atleast 20k just so it could be within a reasonable monthly payment Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind paying that much for this car, its a bargin compared to other cars like the M4.

I was only able to get 2 pics of the Interior, one with me in it and one with out me in it, and one from the front end with my friend all curious. Btw he loves mustangs, I think you could see it in his face that he is thinking of changing over
Attached Images

Black 2019 SS A10, MBRP Exhuast, Soler performance Ported Throttlebody, Cold Air Inductions CAI, BMR equipped, Stance SFO7 on nitto NT555G2 tires, Limited Edition White Racing Seats, ZL1 1LE Splitter, Carbon Sideskirts, Gorilla Splitters areo kit, Next Gen Speed Diffuser, JWmotorsports LED side markers

Luis19SS is offline   Reply With Quote