View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 01:17 PM   #77
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4z View Post
If Chevy feels that the gt350 is too close to the performance of the Corvette they will just add a few more hp, wider or different compound tires(easily done), tweak gear ratios, or find a way to take a bit more weight out.
GM did amazing things with the C6 and will do the same with the C7.
Chevy will never make the Corvette a direct competitor to the Mustang. At least, not while the Camaro is around. It won't take much tooling for the Camaro to beat the GT350. Its not far off already just in the SS form. Even at that, JDP will soon have our 1SS beating the brakes off those cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
Does it really matter anyway? Both the Camaro and Vette are awesome machines! Either one will be the piss out of most cars on the road today, stock for stock! Having said that the Camaro, OMG , what a machine that GM has built, this thing will go and kicjk some serious butt. High five to the Camaro team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN R G View Post
Great comparison and Thanks for doing it. I am surprised nobody else has thought of it, but now how about a comparison between the Camaro and Corvette both with the A8. I think that would be just as interesting.
My 1SS A8 will be here in March. Maybe we can make this happen. Stay Tuned!!

Thanks for the interest in this thread, Folks! We knew you guys would love to see this information. We also knew it would be met with lots of opinions and we love each and every opinion that is out there. We hear you!!

All the best,

Jared Royce
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote