View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 01:55 AM   #3
sonnydurden

Drives: ‘16 1SS & ‘19 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami View Post
I know this is a camaro website, but my friend is using my GM supplier discount for a 2015 chevy silverado. This is both of our first time trying to buy cars and we want to what to look for and what to pay when supplier pricing is included. I want to see how his transaction goes so when I get my camaro in the summer I know what to expect, but also I am leasing he is buying.
I have used/gave away quite a few GM supplier discounts. First you will need to obtain an authorization number. If it's your account create one or get it from the person that is letting you use one of their authorizations. The best way I have found to work is to go on the supplier website and build your car. All current rebates, incentives, and the discounts are automatically deducted. The website will match your built vehicle as close as possible to a VIN # at the nearest dealership. Print the final cost and walk in dealership and buy your car! You can also just go to the dealer with authorization and let them tell you what your discounts are. Trust me, it's not the way you want to do it. There are some shady dealerships out there. Hope this helps and good luck!!
sonnydurden is offline   Reply With Quote